Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ohlen's Arrow enters a revision stage

During the last week of May I published Ohlen's Arrow to Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Since then, I have received some very valuable feedback from a professional source that moves me to take the book down off the e-shelves and give it another round of revisions before making it available for sale.

The message was, it's a great start, especially for a first-time author, but it still needs a bit more work before it truly has a chance to stand at the professional level.

I'd rather get the book done right than simply get it done, so I made the painful choice to temporarily remove it from sale and spend the time and effort to make it even better.

If you have purchased the first edition, please feel free to contact me directly. I will be happy to gift you a copy of the revised edition when it becomes available.

1 comment:

  1. After reading a review of this book by a certain professional author, I went looking for it and found my way here. Good for you for having the courage to put the book through another phase of revision. I look forward to checking it out in August.

    ReplyDelete