Thursday, May 9, 2013

Final Assembly!

The cover design and world map have been delivered to me from the designer, Kristie McClure, who did a fantastic job. The text has been proofread I don't know how many times, and a block of ISBNs have been purchased. All that's left is to assemble the final pieces together using Scrivener, produce the various eBooks, and then test them out in the various e-readers.

I'm targeting Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble's Nook, and Apple's iTunes bookstore. I don't have specific plans to print Ohlen's Arrow in a dead tree edition, but am open to that once the eBook versions are all online and available for sale.

The self-imposed deadline is to have the book available for sale by June 1st. I'm very excited to see this effort come to fruition! Now, if I can just make enough money to quit my day job and become a full-time writer, life will be golden...

No comments:

Post a Comment