Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Could Ohlen's Arrow turn into a trilogy?

Ohlen's Arrow is published. The rough draft of Ohlen's Bane is completed and is now in the revision-editing phase. That was my original intention, just the two books. In the meantime, I had an idea for a new book that would be completely unrelated to the Ohlen's series and it has been bursting inside my head, eager to get written.

A friend gave me the idea of modifying my new story idea so that it can begin where Ohlen's Bane ends, effectively creating a third book in the Ohlen's series. After brainstorming some ideas, I found a way that I think may work. I am going to spend the next two weeks nailing down the overall plot points.

Once that is done, I will finish my revisions to Ohlen's Bane and move it forward into editing, then I will create a plot event list for the third book and move ahead with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment