Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cover art process moving forward

I met with my artist/illustrator, Kristie, yesterday evening to discuss the cover design for Ohlen's Arrow. We're going to start with three concept sketches. I gave her very specific guidelines and suggestions for the first one, a general concept or style for the second, and the third is entirely up to her creativity and imagination.

Kristie will also be designing the world map that appears at the beginning of the book.

I'm very excited to see my first novel moving forward. While the artistic side of things progresses, I'm also taking care of some final edits and very minor plot changes, followed by yet another round of proofreading. Then it all comes together and I move forward with the sales and marketing side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment